A more efficient way to report your analytical results with OpenLab CDS
Reporting is often seen as a necessary but tedious task. With OpenLab CDS Software, you can quickly create customized, accurate, professional-looking reports that inspire confidence in your data and the decisions that are made based on your lab results. Raise the bar on productivity and quality with OpenLab CDS.
high with an evolving workforce
Learn how Chemours increased productivity and maintained consistent, reliable results — even as
senior analysts retired and new people came on board.
Now you don’t have to waste time printing reports, entering data into Excel, and calculating results.
OpenLab CDS does the work for you.
Typical reporting workflow
OpenLab CDS reporting workflow
If you analyze approximately 500 samples per month at 10 minutes per sample, including data review time, manual data entry takes about 1000 hours per year or about 25, 40-hour weeks—half of an analysts’ time. Using OpenLab CDS, reporting time can be reduced to 5 minutes per sample for time savings of 500 hours or 12.5 weeks per year.
Every lab has experienced frustration with other reporting tools. There are limited formatting and display options. Outliers and out-of-specification results have to be manually identified. Data must be transcribed or copied to spreadsheets for custom calculations. Third-party graphical programs need to be pulled in to generate professional-quality reports. The list goes on.
OpenLab CDS overcomes these shortcomings with powerful, versatile capabilities that make report generation fast and easy while eliminating errors and reducing both cost and inefficiency.
- Improve the quality of reporting with less effort
- Produce professional-looking reports tailored to your needs
Perform sophisticated statistical analyses while reducing dependency on third-party spreadsheets with custom calculations
- Perform summary calculations such as RSD, Average, Min, and Max
- Keep track of changes to report templates with the built-in audit trail
- Flag off-spec data quickly by applying conditional formatting
- Create simple report files for import to LIMS and third-party analysis software
- Choose between 20+ standard templates
- Easily modify templates to address your specific needs
Develop industry-specific reports using custom calculations
- System Suitability
- Impurity Profiling
- BTU Analysis
- Content Uniformity
- Create a single injection report or a sequence summary report for hundreds of samples
- Easily export reports to file formats such as TXT, CSV, PDF Microsoft Word, and Excel, then imported to a LIMS or other systems
- Save hundreds of hours of reporting time per years using OpenLab CDS
- Preview reports immediately using actual data sets, increasing efficiency
- Quickly find and review key data in lengthy reports in the table of contents, prior to or without printing
- Use custom calculations to ensure that your team spends less time performing calculations and interpreting data
- Use built-in summary calculations to eliminate errors and wasted time exporting data to other software
- Ensure calculations are performed correctly in the software you use to optimize your results
are saying about OpenLab CDS