1260 Infinity II Bio-SEC Multi-Detector System
The 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector Bio-SEC System is completely metal-free and comprises light scattering and dynamic light scattering to allow determination of protein shape and size without the need for SEC column calibration. Size exclusion chromatography (SEC) is the standard method to determine and quantitate monomers, dimers, aggregates, and potential degradants and is a common requirement for regulatory approval. The detector has a simple low dead volume interface to the 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Application Specific HPLC Systems
Request a Quote
- Light scattering detection provides reproducible and accurate molecular weight information independent of a column calibration created using narrow distribution polymer standards
- Possible to identify and characterize oligomers, and at the same time view information regarding aggregation and folding effects
- Market-leading, low-dead-volume, light scattering detection minimizes any peak band broadening to ensure absolute molecular weights
- Same flow cell used to also perform dynamic light scattering measurements (e.g., details regarding size in solution, known as hydrodynamic radius (or Rh))
- Precise detail possible because globular proteins are assymetric scatterers
|Column ID Reader Option||
|Intelligent System Emulation Technology||
|Maximum Number of Solvents||
|Maximum Number of Temperature Zones||
|System Pressure Operating Range||
- Application Software
Provides easy access to molecular weight, size and shape, and aggregation behavior of proteins
How It Works
- Supplemental Information
1260 Infinity II Bio-SEC Multi-Detector System Ordering Details
Ordering information for the 1260 Infinity II Bio-SEC Multi-Detector System
- User Manuals
Agilent InfinityLab HPLC Advisor
This one comprehensive app provides tools and information for your daily HPLC workflow.
LC Application Finder
Search for LC Application Notes and Technical Overviews
Completion of the Agilent InfinityLab Bio LC Portfolio
With the launch of three InfinityLab Bio LC systems that were developed to meet the needs of the biopharma industry, Agilent now offers a portfolio of complete Bio LC solutions. The portfolio includes instruments, columns, and supplies that seamlessly integrate with Agilent OpenLab and MassHunter software and CrossLab services to maximize efficiency in biopharma labs.
- Completion of the Agilent InfinityLab Bio LC Portfolio
- 25 Oct 2022