Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The Cary 3500 comes complete with Cary UV Workstation software—a next-generation analytical platform with streamlined methods for wavelength reads, scanning, concentration, kinetics, and temperature measurements. When configured with Agilent OpenLab data management software, Cary UV Workstation data is managed, protected, and stored in a local or central secure database.
- UV-Vis & UV-Vis-NIR Instruments
- Measure liquid samples via unique variable pathlength rectangular and cylindrical cell holders, which enable quick and reproducible pathlength changes up to 10 cm. This design is toolless and eliminates time-consuming alignment procedures.
- Handle a wide variety of solid samples and thin films with a large sample compartment that accommodates most sample sizes while minimizing its footprint on the lab bench.
- Ensure you never miss a data point—even in rapid reaction kinetics measurements—with advanced xenon flash lamp technology achieving a data collection rate of 250 points per second.
- Achieve research grade photometric performance, stability, and high linear dynamic range with minimal sample preparation.
- Reduce data processing time and calculation errors with more than 50 built-in and customized calculations that can be saved and applied automatically to any method used routinely.
- Be up and running in minutes by following the intuitive video tutorials in Cary UV Workstations Help and Learning Center.
- Meet data integrity standards—provides the technical controls to securely acquire, process, report and store data in laboratories that must follow the compliance guidelines of FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11, GAMP5, as well as ISO/IEC 17025 and EPAs 40 CFR Part 160.
- Store and manage your Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis spectrophotometer data in a local secured storage on the workstation PC, or in a central storage location.
- Deploy the OpenLab software suite and get optional secure database storage for electronic records, complete administration for users and access privileges, software licensing, and security settings—e-signature workflow and enhanced audit trail review capabilities.
|Maximum Scanning Speed||
|Photometric Range (Abs)||
- Key Literature
Cary 3500 UV-Vis Brochure
Learn about the Agilent Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer
- 30 Mar 2023
- 5.40 MB
Amplify Confidence in Your Data Integrity
How to get the functionality you need for compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 or EU Annex 11 when using the Agilent Cary 3500 UV-Vis instrument.
- 29 Aug 2022
- 749.43 KB
Pharmaceutical Analysis Using UV-Vis: Compliance with USP Chapter <857>, and Ph. Eur. 2.2.25
Meeting the requirements of the global pharmacopeias with the Agilent Cary 3500 UV-Vis
- Application Notes
- 27 Apr 2020
- 1.51 MB
- Application Notes
- Technical Overviews
UV-Vis Spectroscopy & Spectrophotometer FAQs
An introduction to the basics of UV-Vis spectroscopy and UV-Vis spectrophotometers, with FAQs on the fundamentals of UV-Vis, how UV-Vis spectrophotometers work, UV-Vis analysis, applications, accessories, and measurement techniques.
- Instruction Sheets
- Site Preparation Checklists
- User Manuals
Didn't find what you need? Contact our support team.
Read reviews on the Cary 3500 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Explore customer reviews posted on SelectScience, or write your own review.
UV-Vis Spectroscopy Learning Tools
Get your Basics of UV-Vis Spectrophotometry handbook, and a pack of four undergraduate teaching lab experiments.
UV-Vis & UV-Vis-NIR Instrument Selection Guide
Find out which Agilent UV-Vis or UV-Vis-NIR spectrophotometer is best for your needs.
Data Integrity Resource Center
Explore relevant information on data integrity
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Applications Overview
A guide to modern UV-Vis spectrophotometer uses, measurement techniques, and their applications.
Molecular Spectroscopy Pharma & Biopharma Solutions Guide
Learn about products & applications in pharma & biopharma using UV-Vis, FTIR, fluorescence, SORS & TRS technology.
Facilitating Data Integrity and Compliance - Advancing Pharmaceutical Technologies
This pharmaceutical expert presentation and discussion forum focuses on data integrity and compliance, particularly in QA/QC, development, and manufacturing.
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum includes UV-Vis, UV-Vis-NIR, fluorescence, handheld and benchtop FTIR, and Raman systems for high performance and flexibility
Spectroscopy Digital Workshops & Bootcamps
Hone your lab skills, outside the lab, with our live, interactive series of virtual workshops and software bootcamps! Learn about the latest in software solutions for Spectroscopy, discuss the entire analytical process from method development to data analysis, and participate in live analytical runs with our experts. We hope these will prepare you for future hands-on events in the future.
Webinar: Maximizing Up-Time and Reducing Cost of Ownership with the New Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The use of UV-Vis is limited by the workflows needed to make measurements efficiently. Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical materials have become more sophisticated in life science research across fields (such as cancer research, drug development, vaccines, and quality control in regulated environments). The technology used for the analysis should evolve, too. This webinar will highlight the benefits of the new Agilent Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis spectrophotometer and its capabilities in improving workflows in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 24 Apr 2023
Agilent Announces High-Performance Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Agilent today announced the new Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis spectrophotometer—the latest member of the Cary 3500 UV-Vis series—with advanced photometric performance for a diverse range of sample types. The system offers a unique large sample compartment with a small footprint, for analyzing liquid samples including long path length cuvettes, as well as characterizing solid samples. Cary 3500 systems now include a 10-year warranty xenon flash lamp and can be deployed in regulated environments using the Agilent OpenLab software suite.
- 03 Apr 2023
Cary 3500 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers Now Include 10-year Xenon Flash Lamp Warranty
Starting 1st April 2023, the Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer series includes 10-year xenon flash lamp warranty (for Cary 3500 instruments purchased from Agilent or participating partners). Our advanced xenon flash lamp technology operates at 250 Hz, for a data collection rate of 250 points per second. Xenon lamps also require no warmup time, and with 10-year peace of mind you can drastically reduce the frequency and cost of conventional lamp replacement.
- 01 Apr 2023