Agilent Corporate Citizenship Report 2013
Agilent's emphasis on sustainability is meant to ensure the actions we take today do not jeopardize future generations' ability to realize their goals and dreams. We recognize that an effective sustainability strategy addresses the environmental, social, health and safety, product, supplier and economic components of sustainability:
- Drive continuous improvement in environmental sustainability through recycling, conservation of resources, prevention of pollution, product development, and promotion of environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Ensure our operations comply with applicable environmental regulations.
- Conduct our operations in a manner committed to the conservation of resources, prevention of pollution and promotion of environmental responsibility.
- Conduct our business with uncompromising integrity and promote human rights within the company's sphere of influence.
- Ensure employee engagement in the success of the company.
- Be an economic, intellectual and social asset to each nation and community in which we operate.
Health and Safety
- Create the health and safety practices and work environments that enable our people to work injury- and illness-free.
- Ensure our operations comply with relevant occupational health and safety regulations.
- Ensure our products meet or exceed their published specifications.
- Ensure our products comply with relevant safety and environmental standards and regulations.
- Inform suppliers and contractors of our environmental and social responsibility expectations. Require them to adopt management practices aligned with our expectations.
- Inform suppliers and contractors of our occupational health and safety expectations. Require them to adopt sound occupational health and safety management practices.
- Create economic value for our shareholders.
- Achieve our financial objectives in a sustainable and responsible manner.
|<< Policies||Philanthropy >>|