Ion CombiTSP 300, Picture for Display Purposes Only
VacIon Plus 300 Combination Pump
Ideal for particle physics and other low-pressure based research such as surface science, nanotechnology, materials science, these pumps are customizable with different high-voltage feedthroughs, body geometries, and pumping elements to meet your needs.
- Titanium Sublimation Combination Ion Pumps (TSP)
- This ion-TSP combination pump is a VacIon Plus 300 with an extra side- or bottom-mounted 8² ConFlat port
- Select from StarCell, diode, or noble diode elements for the best noble gas (UHV/XHV) pumping speed
- Available with ConFlat 8² non-rotatable inlet flange and additional 8² ConFlat port in double-ended or side port configuration
- The cryopanel is mounted on an 8² OD ConFlat flange and includes a 2.75² ConFlat flange for TSP source mounting
- The TSP cartridge is included but not installed inside the pump
- The cryopanel provides a larger surface area for sublimated titanium from TSP and shields vacuum system from unwanted coating
- The cryopanel increases the efficiency of the gettering process when cooled with liquid nitrogen and increases the water pumping speed. Can also operate with water cooling, or uncooled when used at UHV/XHV.
- Available with 120 Vac or 230 Vac heaters installed and a choice of feedthroughs (Fischer, King, DESY, Varian, SHV 10kV (Safeconn))
- Cables and controllers are available separately
|Maximum Baking Temperature||
|Maximum Starting Pressure||
Vacuum and Leak Detection Reference: Formulas, Properties, and Glossary
This reference helps users to keep important properties, formulas, and terms used in vacuum technology at their fingertips.
- 27 Oct 2022
- 1.10 MB
- Data Sheets
- Technical Overviews
- User Manuals
Download 3D Models VacIon Plus combination pumps
STEP file models
Vacuum and Helium Leak Detection Webinar Library
Recorded webinar series covering rough, high and ultra-high vacuum and helium leak detection fundamentals and applications.
Vacuum Technologies Webinar Series
Join us to learn more about Vacuum Technologies and their applications!
Ultra and Extreme High Vacuum Enabling Advanced Science
A new suite of pages dedicated to telling the story of ultrahigh vacuum and how Agilent supports the scientific community doing cutting-edge research enabled by UHV and extreme high vacuum.
- Ultra and Extreme High Vacuum Enabling Advanced Science
- 23 May 2022
Ultra-High and Extreme High Vacuum – Agilent 2-minute Tutorial Video Series
This page provides answers for frequently asked questions on ultra-high vacuum (UHV) and extreme high vacuum (XHV) and addresses challenges that vacuum system designers, builders and operators face in creating UHV and XHV.
- Ultra-High and Extreme High Vacuum – Agilent 2-minute Tutorial Video Series
- 25 May 2022
Vacuum Technology Application & Training
Let Agilent vacuum experts help you discover better solutions for your application or train you on vacuum and leak detection concepts and theory. Our Application Engineers combine expertise in vacuum systems and design with experience in industry and research environments. They can assist you in all aspects from theory and design to materials science and apply it to your specific situation.|With 60 years of vacuum experience, we can help to optimize your application. Our engineers go beyond reactive troubleshooting, providing trusted answers and solutions to improve your business productivity.|Talk to our experts using the online chat to find out more about our training and application support options.
Ion Pump Maintenance & Spare Parts
When you need to return your ion pump to peak operating conditions, we offer genuine replacement elements, heaters, feedthroughs, and selected magnet sizes. We also offer expert remote support to guide you through the maintenance process.|For ion pumps starting from 150 L/sec and up, you can replace the elements, selecting either StarCell, Diode, or Noble Diode elements. Alternatively, for smaller pump sizes the body can be replaced and the magnets reused.|Use the online chat to talk to our experts who can help you determine the best solution to maintain your ion pump.
Vacuum Product Spare Parts & Consumables
Get genuine original manufacturer parts for your Agilent or Varian vacuum equipment. Including parts for your leak detector, diffusion pump, scroll pump, ion pump, rotary vane pump, and XGS gauge controller. Commonly needed components include pump heaters, pump oil, maintenance kits, tip seals, filaments, thermostats, O-rings, and spectrometers.|Use the online chat for help finding the right parts.