VacIon Plus 1000 Pump
VacIon Plus 1000 Pump
This pump is available with three types of elements. Diode elements are for general-purpose UHV and XHV where the highest hydrogen pumping speed is critical and the system is seldom vented or prone to atmospheric leaks. StarCell elements handle a high amount of noble gases (better than noble diode) and hydrogen (comparable to the diode) and provide the highest speed and capacity for methane, argon, and helium. Noble diode elements are used for general-purpose UHV and XHV where pumping of residual noble gases is required.
- Large Ion Pumps
- Available with StarCell, diode, and noble diode elements to provide the best pumping speed for different gases
- Available with ConFlat 12² non-rotatable flange, additional ConFlat port, double-ended and side ports available with a choice of feedthroughs (Fischer, King, DESY, Varian, Safeconn) in different orientations
- No moving parts ensures vibration-free operation for sensitive applications
- Low leakage current provides stable vacuum pressure reading
- Low magnetic field minimizes system interference
- Vacuum processed at >400 °C and pinched off under vacuum to ensure cleanliness and vacuum integrity prior to installation
- Customizable with different high-voltage feedthroughs, body geometries, additional ports, and pumping cell arrangements and available with optically shielded baffles, external heaters, and magnetic shielding to meet your needs
|Maximum Baking Temperature||
|Maximum Starting Pressure||
|Weight (pump only)||
Vacuum and Leak Detection Reference: Formulas, Properties, and Glossary
This reference helps users to keep important properties, formulas, and terms used in vacuum technology at their fingertips.
- 27 Oct 2022
- 1.10 MB
- Data Sheets
- Technical Overviews
- User Manuals
Download 3D Models large VacIon Plus pumps
STEP file models
Vacuum and Helium Leak Detection Webinar Library
Recorded webinar series covering rough, high and ultra-high vacuum and helium leak detection fundamentals and applications.
Vacuum Technologies Webinar Series
Join us to learn more about Vacuum Technologies and their applications!
Ultra and Extreme High Vacuum Enabling Advanced Science
A new suite of pages dedicated to telling the story of ultrahigh vacuum and how Agilent supports the scientific community doing cutting-edge research enabled by UHV and extreme high vacuum.
- Ultra and Extreme High Vacuum Enabling Advanced Science
- 23 May 2022
Ultra-High and Extreme High Vacuum – Agilent 2-minute Tutorial Video Series
This page provides answers for frequently asked questions on ultra-high vacuum (UHV) and extreme high vacuum (XHV) and addresses challenges that vacuum system designers, builders and operators face in creating UHV and XHV.
- Ultra-High and Extreme High Vacuum – Agilent 2-minute Tutorial Video Series
- 25 May 2022
Agilent Ion Pumps Support Proton-based Therapy Systems
Vacuum is an important enabling technology in revolutionary proton-based cancer therapy systems. Agilent special ion pumps can operate flawlessly in close proximity of extremely powerful magnets and electric fields on these systems.
- 21 Nov 2021
Vacuum Technology Application & Training
Let Agilent vacuum experts help you discover better solutions for your application or train you on vacuum and leak detection concepts and theory. Our Application Engineers combine expertise in vacuum systems and design with experience in industry and research environments. They can assist you in all aspects from theory and design to materials science and apply it to your specific situation.|With 60 years of vacuum experience, we can help to optimize your application. Our engineers go beyond reactive troubleshooting, providing trusted answers and solutions to improve your business productivity.|Talk to our experts using the online chat to find out more about our training and application support options.
Ion Pump Maintenance & Spare Parts
When you need to return your ion pump to peak operating conditions, we offer genuine replacement elements, heaters, feedthroughs, and selected magnet sizes. We also offer expert remote support to guide you through the maintenance process.|For ion pumps starting from 150 L/sec and up, you can replace the elements, selecting either StarCell, Diode, or Noble Diode elements. Alternatively, for smaller pump sizes the body can be replaced and the magnets reused.|Use the online chat to talk to our experts who can help you determine the best solution to maintain your ion pump.
Vacuum Product Spare Parts & Consumables
Get genuine original manufacturer parts for your Agilent or Varian vacuum equipment. Including parts for your leak detector, diffusion pump, scroll pump, ion pump, rotary vane pump, and XGS gauge controller. Commonly needed components include pump heaters, pump oil, maintenance kits, tip seals, filaments, thermostats, O-rings, and spectrometers.|Use the online chat for help finding the right parts.