- Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Choose the level of automation that best suits your needs while you use the 96-well plate format or create your own customized plates
- Develop an SPE method faster, using liquid handling automation or multichannel pipettes, or use individual tubes to quickly work out method conditions and transfer to 96-well processing
- Use only the number of wells you need for each run to save on sample preparation costs, while still enjoying all the benefits of automation
- Increased well depth reduces the risk of overflow, and flangeless, beveled rims provide a tight fit. This helps avoid cross contamination
- Scale up using the exact same product that was used with small scale development
Captiva Syringe Filter Selector Tool
The Captiva Syringe Filter selector tool helps you find the best syringe filter to suit your sample prep needs.
Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Selector Tool
The SPE Selector Tool helps find the best SPE based on your application, SPE format, sample volume and bed mass.
- Key Literature
Improve Your Automated Sample Prep – Agilent VersaPlate
This flyer provides product and ordering information on the Agilent VersaPlate. Streamline SPE with VersaPlate to process more samples in less time with less waste.
- 19 Sep 2017
- 1.50 MB
Agilent Bond Elut portfolio brochure
Agilent Bond Elut products deliver performance you can count on, run after run—and are back by decades of quality and technical expertise.
- 18 Jul 2017
- 3.39 MB
Agilent and Fluid Management Systems Sign Agreement to Automate Sample Preparation
Agilent’s solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridges coupled with FMS automated extractors will provide our customers with a robust method for automated sample extraction workflow, improving lab efficiency and productivity.
- Business Wire
- 14 Dec 2022