The Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR
4300 Handheld FTIR Spectrometer
The 4300 system allows novice and experienced users alike to quickly analyze on the go, due to its high-performance optics, hardware design, and easy-to-use MicroLab Mobile software. Users can easily transition from one sample to another, with no alignment or adjustments necessary, simply by changing the sampling interface. Applications include analysis of polymers, coatings, composites, bulk material, cleaning verification, and even historical artifacts and artwork.
- Compact & Portable FTIR Systems
Request a Quote
- True mobile nondestructive testing of advanced materials
- Ergonomic handheld FTIR spectrometer design for ease of use and optimal data measurement
- On-the-go sampling flexibility with auto-recognized, interchangeable sample interfaces
- DGTS detector delivers broad spectral coverage for routine analysis
- MicroLab Mobile FTIR software reflects the design of the mobile measurement hardware: powerful, reliable, simple to use, and focused on the answers you need
- Optional MicroLab Pharma supports compliance with data integrity regulations
- Intuitive, method-driven, multilanguage software guides users through every step of operation, while color-coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specifications
- MicroLab Quant provides a simple, guided quantitative methods development package
|Sampling Modules (interchangeable)||
- Key Literature
Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR Spectrometer Brochure
At-site. Immediate results. True non-destructive analysis. Perform accurate, non-destructive material testing with the Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR.
- 01 Mar 2014
- 4.56 MB
Gather Rich Insights from Coatings Analysis
An eHandbook of molecular spectroscopy applications for the analysis of functional coatings
- 01 Sep 2017
- 6.19 MB
Elucidating Rock and Mineral Composition with Handheld Agilent FTIR Analyzers
Application note for elucidating rock and mineral composition with handheld Agilent FTIR analyzers
- Application Notes
- 25 Apr 2021
- 586.48 KB
- Application Notes
- Data Sheets
- White Papers
FTIR Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy—FAQs
Learn about infrared spectroscopy & FTIR spectroscopy—FAQs on how FTIR works, how FTIR spectrometers work, FTIR measurements, and techniques like ATR-FTIR
- Site Preparation Checklists
- Supplemental Information
- User Manuals
Didn't find what you need? Contact our support team.
- Total and Hot-Water Extractable Organic Carbon and Nitrogen in Organic Soil Amendments: Their Prediction Using Portable Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy with Support Vector Machines, R. Wehrle, G. Welp, S. Patzold, Agronomy, 2021 (11), 659. Learn More
- Microplastics in Marine and Estuarine Species From the Coast of Portugal, J. Pequeno, J. Antunes, V. Dhimmer, F. Bessa, P. Sobral, Front. Environ. Sci., 2021 (9), 18. Learn More
- Application of Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy on Plastics in Cultural Heritage Collections: A Comparative Assessment of Two Portable Mid-Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Devices, E. M. Angelin, M. Bacci et al., Applied Spectroscopy, 2021, 75 (7), 818-833. Learn More
- Investigation of an alternative approach for real-time cleaning verification in the pharmaceutical industry, E. Moore, A. Sarwar, C. McSweeney, M. Smith, J. Timmermans, Analyst, 2020,145, 7429-7436. Learn More
- The application of rapid handheld FTIR petroleum hydrocarbon-contaminant measurement with transport models for site assessment: A case study, L. Wang, Y. Cheng, D. Lamb, R. Naidu, Geoderma, Volume 361, 2020, 114017. Learn More
- A non-invasive screening study of varnishes applied to three paintings by Edvard Munch using portable diffuse reflectance infrared Fourier transform spectroscopy (DRIFTS), Ford, T., Rizzo, A., Hendriks, E. et al., Herit. Sci. 7, 84 (2019). Learn More
FTIR Analysis & Applications Overview
A guide to modern applications of FTIR analysis using benchtop and handheld instruments.
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum includes UV-Vis, UV-Vis-NIR, fluorescence, handheld and benchtop FTIR, and Raman systems for high performance and flexibility
Spectroscopy Digital Workshops & Bootcamps
Hone your lab skills, outside the lab, with our live, interactive series of virtual workshops and software bootcamps! Learn about the latest in software solutions for Spectroscopy, discuss the entire analytical process from method development to data analysis, and participate in live analytical runs with our experts. We hope these will prepare you for future hands-on events in the future.
Agilent Releases FTIR Narcotics Identification Capability
A new comprehensive library (TICTAC FTIR ATR drugs library) is now available for deployment with Agilent compact and portable FTIR systems for drug identification applications. The new library contains 643 drugs and drug related substances with focus on new psychoactive substances (NPS), and is paired with the new features in Agilent’s application-focused FTIR software, MicroLab, to provide a simple, fast solution for drug ID.
- 31 Jul 2022
Agilent Releases Latest Version of the Agilent MicroLab Software
The new version of Agilent’s application-focused FTIR software, MicroLab, includes new features and software enhancements that make finding answers with the Cary 630 FTIR instrument and Agilent’s mobile and handheld FTIR systems even faster and simpler, taking the complexity out of FTIR analysis.
- 01 Aug 2022