DB-5ms Ultra Inert Columns
- Ultra Inert (UI) GC Columns
- Individually tested with Über One test probe mixture
- Consistent column inertness performance
- Exceptionally low column bleed
- Great peak shapes for challenging active analytes such as pesticides and drugs of abuse
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratios
- Minimum compound adsorption or degradation
- Support of 0.18 mm id column configuration for higher sample throughput
- Tested with the tightest industry Quality Control (QC) specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
QuEChERS Selector Tool
QuEChERS eSelector provides extraction and dispersive kit recommendations for pesticides in fruit and vegetables.
Captiva Syringe Filter Selector Tool
The Captiva Syringe Filter selector tool helps you find the best syringe filter to suit your sample prep needs.
Dr. Dan Villalanti
President and Founder, Triton Analytics
We have also been a long time user of the J&W Columns and we exclusively use those for high temp simulated distillation using the steel columns. Because of the nature of our work, we take the columns routinely every 50 minutes to aboutView More
- Key Literature
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Analysis in Environmental Samples
Consumables workflow ordering guide for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Analysis in Environmental Samples using single quadrupole GC/MS and triple quadrupole GC/MS/MS
- 13 Aug 2020
- 2.81 MB
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Analysis in Food
Consumables workflow ordering guide for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Analysis in Food using triple quadrupole GC/MS/MS.
- 27 Apr 2021
- 2.86 MB
Recommended GC Columns for USP Phase Classification
In this quick reference guide, you’ll find USP codes for the GC phases used in USP methods, and tips for selecting the right stationary phase.
- 26 May 2022
- 248.30 KB
- Application Notes
GC & GC/MS Webinars
Register for upcoming live GC Chemistries and Supplies Webinars and view recordings of past webinars Gas Chromatography Lab Supplies
Agilent Announces Optimized and Verified Method for Testing Over 100 PFAS Compounds
Agilent announced the availability of an optimized and verified eMethod for PFAS Analysis in Water by LC/TQ for testing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in drinking and surface water using liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- 20 Jul 2021