Agilent J&W HP-35 is a mid-polar GC column that incorporates a (35% -phenyl)-methyl polysiloxane phase specified by EPA method 8081 and USP G42. The intermediate polarity makes it well suited for the analysis of pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, and amines.
- Standard Polysiloxane GC Columns
This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
- Mid polarity, slightly less polar than DB-35
- Inert to active solutes
- Ideal for confirmation analysis
- Bonded, crosslinked, and solvent rinsable
- Equivalent to USP phase G42
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
- Similar phases: Rtx-35, Rtx-35ms, Rxi-35Sil MS, SPB-35, AT-35, Sup-Herb, MDN-35, BPX-34, ZB-35, ZB-35 ht
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
How It Works
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
- Key Literature
GC Troubleshooting Guide Poster
GC troubleshooting guide: solving common problems and staying productive.
- 16 Mar 2023
- 775.89 KB
Training & Events
GC & GC/MS Webinars
Register for upcoming live GC Chemistries and Supplies Webinars and view recordings of past webinars Gas Chromatography Lab Supplies