- Standard Polysiloxane GC Columns
- Excellent for US EPA Methods 8140 and 609
- High polarity, bonded, crosslinked, and solvent rinsable
- Exact replacement of HP-210
- Close equivalent to USP Phase G6
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
- Key Literature
GC Troubleshooting Guide Poster
GC troubleshooting guide: solving common problems and staying productive.
- 16 Mar 2023
- 775.89 KB
Frequently Asked Questions about Gas Chromatography (GC)
Learn about GC techniques and approaches that can improve performance and productivity, and get information about some of the more common troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for your GC instruments.