PoraPLOT Q GC Columns
J&W PoraPLOT Q is recommended for column switching systems that analyze polar and apolar volatile compounds. Water elutes as a sharp and quantifiable peak, making retention times of target compounds repeatable, as they are not influenced by water in the sample.
- PLOT GC Columns
This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
- Recommended for column switching systems that analyze a broad range of polar and apolar volatile compounds
- Water elutes as a sharp peak, enabling accurate quantitation
- Retention of target compounds is not influenced by water in the sample
- Long-term stability provides repeatable retention times
- Available in Fused Silica and UltiMetal
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
- Similar phases: Rt-Q BOND, Rt-QPLOT, SupelQ PLOT
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
How It Works
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
Applications & Industries
Training & Events
Solutions for Light Hydrocarbons and Gases
This eSeminar focuses on PLOT Columns and the role they play in measuring light hydrocarbons and gases.
GC & GC/MS Webinars
Register for upcoming live GC Chemistries and Supplies Webinars and view recordings of past webinars Gas Chromatography Lab Supplies