VF-5ht High-Temperature GC Columns
J&W VF-5ht high-temperature GC columns improve the analysis of high boiling compounds with low-bleed performance, even at high temperatures. Based on ultra-low-bleed technology, VF-5ht provides unmatched selectivity, sensitivity, and accuracy for the analysis of high molecular weight compounds. This column has temperature limits of –60 to 400 °C.
- High Temperature GC Columns
This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
- Enhanced stability improves column longevity and reduces downtime
- Superior detector performance provides improved detection limits
- Ultra low bleed at high temperatures for analysis of high-boiling compounds
- Optimized sensitivity and accuracy for analysis of high molecular weight compounds
- Identical selectivity as VF-5ms (bleed spec of 30 m x 0.25 mm column is < 5 pA at 400 °C)
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
How It Works
Dr. Jose Antonio Moreno
Chromatography Application Specialist, AGQ Labs
Agilent's columns are essential for data quality. Data quality for us is very important.View More
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
Performance and Durability for High-Temperature GC
Agilent J&W high-temperature GC columns and consumables
- 24 Jan 2020
- 1.77 MB
- Technical Overviews
Training & Events
GC & GC/MS Webinars
Register for upcoming live GC Chemistries and Supplies Webinars and view recordings of past webinars Gas Chromatography Lab Supplies