Agilent J&W Lowox delivers trace level analysis of oxygenate impurities in gas and liquid hydrocarbon streams, providing a unique solution for the chemical and petrochemical industries. This high-polarity column can be used to prevent the contamination of catalyst by oxygenates and in process/online applications, such as determining methanol in crude oil according to ASTM D7059.
- Application Specific GC Columns
This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
- Unique selectivity for a wide range of oxygenates
- Minimal particle loss preserves detector performance
- Industry proven for process and portable GC applications (ASTM D 7059)
- Analyze trace-level oxygenate impurities in gas and liquid hydrocarbon streams
- High polarity
- Ideal for monitoring catalyst contamination by oxygenates
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
Training & Events
Solutions for Light Hydrocarbons and Gases
This eSeminar focuses on PLOT Columns and the role they play in measuring light hydrocarbons and gases.
GC & GC/MS Webinars
Register for upcoming live GC Chemistries and Supplies Webinars and view recordings of past webinars Gas Chromatography Lab Supplies