DB-Select 624 UI 467 Columns
- Application Specific GC Columns
- Engineered to optimize pharmaceutical residual solvents analysis per USP Method <467>
- Ultra inertness and low bleed
- Resolution of USP regulated critical pairs, also separates benzene and 1,2-dichloroethane
- Identical selectivity to the popular VF-624 ms – upgrade with no changes in method
- UI testing ensures premium performance column to column
- Tested against the strictest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
- Key Literature
Agilent J&W DB-624UI GC columns
Agilent’s J&W Ultra Inert GC column portfolio has expanded to include our mid-polarity 624 stationary phase.
- 18 Apr 2013
- 1.96 MB
- Application Notes
Frequently Asked Questions about Gas Chromatography (GC)
Learn about GC techniques and approaches that can improve performance and productivity, and get information about some of the more common troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for your GC instruments.