- Application Specific GC Columns
- Specifically engineered for the analysis of polychlorinated dibenzodioxins (PCDDs) and dibenzofurans (PCDFs)
- Resolves 2,3,7,8-TCDD and 2,3,7,8-TCDF from all other isomers in one run
- Low bleed, bonded, crosslinked, and solvent rinsable
- Tested with the tightest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity, and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
Dr. Jose Antonio Moreno
Chromatography Application Specialist, AGQ Labs
Agilent's columns are essential for data quality. Data quality for us is very important.View More
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
- Key Literature
Analysis of Dioxins in Food and Feed using GC/MS
Consumable workflow ordering guide for analysis of dioxins in food and feed using GC/MS.
- 22 Jul 2021
- 1.31 MB
Analysis of Dioxins in Environmental Samples using GC/MS
Consumable workflow ordering guide for analysis of dioxins in environmental samples using GC/MS.
- 22 Jul 2021
- 797.67 KB
Frequently Asked Questions about Gas Chromatography (GC)
Learn about GC techniques and approaches that can improve performance and productivity, and get information about some of the more common troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for your GC instruments.