DB-BAC1 Ultra Inert & DB-BAC2 Ultra Inert Columns
- Application Specific GC Columns
- Superior solution for accurate blood alcohol quantification.
- Optimized resolution and baseline separation of critical blood alcohol peaks.
- Excellent peak shape and accurate integration of low-concentration compounds.
- Accurate identification of challenging polar analytes, even at trace levels.
- Each column is tested with a uniquely designed QC test mixture to verify column performance.
- Rapid separation in just over 2 minutes using either t‑Butanol or n‑Propanol as an internal standard.
- Agilent ethanol calibration standards for quantitative blood alcohol analysis, traceable to both NIST and European Reference materials (ERM).
- Agilent Blood Alcohol Checkout Mix to verify the performance of the blood alcohol workflow.
- Similar phases: Rtx-BAC Plus 1, Rtx-BAC Plus 2, ZB-BAC-1, and ZB-BAC-2
GC Column Selector Tool
Tools to help navigate to the best GC column choice for your application.
GC Calculators and Method Translation Software
Calculators and software for optimizing current gas chromatography (GC) methods or starting a new GC method.
Dr. Frank David
Principal Scientist, RIC Group
The broad portfolio of Agilent columns that are available is really a key aspect in developing methods. What is also very important is that we have a broad range of lengths, internal diameters and film thicknesses.View More
- Key Literature
DB-BAC1 UI and DB-BAC2 UI GC columns for the determination of Blood Alcohols
Poster ISSS 2017, Vienna, Austria. DB-BAC1 UI and DB-BAC2 UI GC columns for the determination of Blood Alcohols
- 26 Sep 2017
- 1.89 MB
- Application Notes
- Ordering Guides
Frequently Asked Questions about Gas Chromatography (GC)
Learn about GC techniques and approaches that can improve performance and productivity, and get information about some of the more common troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for your GC instruments.