Bravo NGS with Optional ODTC
The Bravo NGS offers the advantage of increased throughput without affecting data quality, and frees researchers from performing time-consuming and repetitive tasks. The integrated on-deck thermal cycler (ODTC) further increases walkaway time and greatly simplifies the NGS sample preparation workflow. The compact design of the Agilent Bravo automated liquid handing platform makes it an excellent choice for labs with space constraints.
- Automated Liquid Handling Applications
Request a Quote
- Quickly automate with ready-to-use protocols and pre-developed methods for Agilent SureSelect, Agilent HaloPlex, Illumina TruSeq, NuGEN Ovation, KAPA HTP, PacBio SMRTbell, NEBNext, and more
- Easy to use interface requires no programming expertise to run your automated methods
- Reliable data quality allows you to increase your throughput, with consistent results every time
- Open platform allows you to automate more NGS or genomics methods with confidence
- The optional on-deck thermal cycler (ODTC) is a compact and configurable accessory on the Bravo NGS system which increases walk-away time and simplifies workflows
- Key Literature
AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS: Easy to use, ready protocols for Automated NGS sample prep
Listing of ready-to-use automation protocols for Agilent and additional key third party NGS sample preparation reagents.
- 12 Apr 2023
- 141.23 KB
Agilent Automation Solutions Checks All Your Boxes
The Agilent portfolio of automation solutions feature modular design, and intuitive software for flexible workflows.
- 21 Mar 2023
- 5.66 MB
- Application Notes
- Data Sheets
- White Papers
- Installation Checklists
G5573A Bravo NGS Option A Installation Checklist
Provides a checklist of the tasks to install the G5573A Bravo NGS Option A.
- Installation Checklists
- 14 Nov 2017
- 248.74 KB
- Site Preparation Checklists
- User Manuals
Didn't find what you need? Contact our support team.
Bravo Automation Cost Calculator
How Much Could Your Lab Save by Automating Sample Preparation?
Automations Director, Avellino Labs
The Bravo with ODTC is a cost-effective and powerful addition to any lab that needs a solution with more walk-away time, smaller footprint, and direct pipetting into the thermal cycler, which is critical for temperature-sensitive assay steps.View More
Agilent Announces Bravo NGS Automated Liquid Handling Platform with On-Deck Thermal Cycler
The on-deck thermal cycler (ODTC) integrates with the Bravo platform to provide an automated workflow for next-generation sequencing (NGS), end-point PCR, and cell-based applications. With the ODTC on the Agilent Bravo NGS automated liquid handling platform, SureSelect users will have an enhanced experience while taking advantage of the flexibility and quality performance of the SureSelect XT HS2 chemistry.
- 27 Feb 2023
Connectivity, Flexibility and Integration in the Automated Lab
At SLAS 2023, Agilent launched its new NGS Bravo NGS Automated Liquid Handling Platform with On-Deck Thermal Cycler (ODTC), which enables thermal cycling as part of a high-throughput automated protocol. With on-deck thermal cycling, walk-away time can be extended by 250% and scientists can do more valuable research and experiments with that time.
- 31 Mar 2023