Deuterium background correction lamps provide accurate and fast correction over the widest possible absorbance range and are selected by our QC process for optimum lifetime.
- Atomic Absorption Background Correction Lamps
This product is not available for purchase by the general public.
- Designed to provide optimal intensity, sensitivity, and stability
- Built to meet highest quality standards and strictest safety regulation
- Rigorously tested for best lamp-to-lamp consistency
- Robust and long-lasting performance to lower your cost of ownership
- Extensively tested to ensure they meet the tightest specifications and quality standards
- Suitable for use with all Agilent AA instruments
Agilent Essential Chromatography & Spectroscopy Catalog – Spectroscopy Supplies
Your essential resource for Agilent spectroscopy supplies. Find the supplies you need for your atomic and molecular spectroscopy systems.
- 14 Jun 2018
- 8.86 MB
The Essential Chromatography & Spectroscopy Catalog (boxed set) (Spanish/Universal)
The new Agilent catalog features new and expanded product portfolios, including columns, supplies for filtration, atomic/molecular spectroscopy, and Agilent CrossLab products
- 02 Aug 2016
- 752.50 KB
- White Papers
- Package Insert
Essential Supplies for Atomic Absorption
Essential Supplies for Atomic Absorption. Keep your AA Spectrometer running at peak performance using these precision-engineered Agilent products.
- Package Inserts
- 20 Sep 2018
- 564.19 KB
Deuterium background correction
Only usable over the range from 185 ~ 430 nm. At higher wavelengths, there is no usable output from the lamp.