The Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer is reconfigured within seconds
Cary 630 FTIR Sampling Accessories
Cary 630 FTIR Sampling Modules are precisely optimized FTIR accessories for the Cary 630 FTIR engine. This allows the system to achieve superior performance with every sampling module and still be easy and intuitive to use. Permanently aligned optics and automatic module recognition offer fast and smooth change of FTIR sampling interfaces in seconds, increasing operation uptime and reducing training needs and handling errors.
- FTIR Accessories
Request a Quote
- Be flexible and master the diversity of real-world FTIR applications – Readily reconfigure the Cary 630 by choosing from a variety of Cary 630 sampling modules, for the optimal analytical system for each and every task
- Streamline instrument setup with zero user alignment and automatic module recognition via RFID – Simply click module to the front of the Cary 630 engine and MicroLab directly applies the correct setting, allowing even inexperienced users to swap FTIR accessories in seconds
- Obtain accurate, high quality results with every sampling module – Each module has been specifically engineered for use with the Cary 630 engine, ensuring optimal performance and intuitive handling
- Cary 630 Sampling modules cover all analytical needs, including common FTIR accessories such as standard transmission, different types of ATR modules and interfaces for more specific FTIR applications, e.g., diffuse reflection module
- Measure liquids and thin films quickly and easily – Unique TumblIR and DialPath modules have revolutionized the way transmission measurements are performed, eliminating the need for conventional flow or demountable cells
- Quickly and easily analyze solids, liquids, gels, and powders with the right ATR accessory – This popular FTIR sampling technique is available with different crystal materials and as a single- or multireflection ATR module
- Select between diamond, zinc selenide, or germanium crystals for single-reflection ATR modules – The 360° swivel press opens unobstructed access to the crystal for cleaning and sampling and applies optimal pressure for the selected material delivering accurate, reproducible results
- Multireflection zinc selenide ATR module offers additional sensitivity when analyzing low-level components in pastes, gels, and liquids
- Perform conventional FTIR analysis in the transmission module – The classically mounted sample holder allows samples to be horizontally positioned for direct measurement of solids or holds additional measurement accessories for gas or liquid analysis
Attenuated total reflectance (ATR) is the most widely used sampling methodology for Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. ATR-FTIR quickly and easily measures a broad range of sample types, including liquids, solids, powders, semisolids, and pastes. Learn about how ATR-FTIR works, the different types of ATR sampling accessories available, and their applications.Learn More
Transmission FTIR Spectroscopy
Transmission FTIR mode is suitable for liquids, gases, powders, and films. Learn about how transmission FTIR spectroscopy works, the different types of transmission FTIR sampling accessories available, and their applications.Learn More
- Key Literature
DialPath Sampling Accessory
A convenient way to perform transmission FTIR measurements
- Technical Overviews
- 03 Jun 2021
- 600.96 KB
Fast, Easy, and Reliable Measurements of Liquid Samples Using Transmission FTIR
Comparison of the DialPath Module and a traditional liquid cell for the quantification of simethicone using the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR
- Application Notes
- 06 May 2021
- 1.16 MB
ATR Sampling Accessories for Agilent Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometers
The ATR sensors available for the Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer, their suitability to different sample types, and typical applications for ATR FTIR spectroscopy with the Cary 630 FTIR.
- Technical Overviews
- 20 Jan 2022
- 1.14 MB
- Application Notes
FTIR Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy—FAQs
Learn about infrared spectroscopy & FTIR spectroscopy—FAQs on how FTIR works, how FTIR spectrometers work, FTIR measurements, and techniques like ATR-FTIR
- Instruction Sheets
- Supplemental Information
Didn't find what you need? Contact our support team.
FTIR Analysis & Applications Overview
A guide to modern applications of FTIR analysis using benchtop and handheld instruments.
ATR-FTIR Spectroscopy Overview
Learn about the most common FTIR sampling technique for measuring liquids, solids, powders, semisolids, and pastes.
FTIR Spectroscopy in Pharmaceutical Analysis: Hardware, Applications, Tips & Tricks
Stay up to date with the best practices to minimize costly downtime and achieve great results from your systems.
Improve ROI with Fast Assessment of Decarboxylation Status in Cannabis and Hemp Extracts
A key step in cannabis oil production is the decarboxylation of naturally produced THCA to psychotropic THC or CBDA to CBD, respectively. This step can be done either before extraction by heating the flower or after extraction by heating the cannabis oil. In both cases, heat is used to speed up the decarboxylation process. But with this heating step come considerations and problems. Excess heat or time will degrade the cannabinoids to unwanted side products, and it will tie up production capacity and generally incur higher production costs. To better control this important processing step, we have developed an infrared (IR) monitoring solution that can track decarboxylation progress in near real-time. We have been able to validate the process for decarboxylation of both THCA and CBDA in both flower and oil. We will present our monitoring solution and the Agilent IR platform that enables this work.
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum
Molecular Spectroscopy Webinar Curriculum includes UV-Vis, UV-Vis-NIR, fluorescence, handheld and benchtop FTIR, and Raman systems for high performance and flexibility
ATR-FTIR Spectroscopy Technical Overview: An Easy and Versatile Way to Perform FTIR Measurements
Attenuated total reflectance (ATR) is the most widely used sampling methodology for Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. ATR-FTIR quickly and easily measures a broad range of sample types, including liquids, solids, powders, semisolids, and pastes. Learn about how ATR-FTIR works, the different types of ATR sampling accessories available, and their applications.
- 25 Jan 2022
COVID-19 Severity Screening Method Based on the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer
Researchers have developed a classification algorithm based on IR spectra of blood plasma acquired on a Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer that helps to differentiate between Covid-19 positive patients who are expected to show severe symptoms, and Covid-19 positive patients who are expected to have only mild symptoms.
- 18 Aug 2021
New Application Note Highlights Ease, Speed & Accuracy of Transmission FTIR Liquid Sample Analysis
Eliminate the need for traditional demountable liquid flow cells, simplifying the transmission FTIR analysis of liquid samples, with the unique DialPath sampling module for the Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer.
- 21 Apr 2021