- KEYNOTE-001 NSCLC clinical trial study determined PD-L1 status in patients using the validated PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay
- Assessment of PD-L1 expression demonstrated staining across the dynamic range of 0-100% positive tumor cells and 0-3+ staining intensity
- Approximately 25% of the NSCLC patients tested with PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx were PD-L1 positive (≥ 50%) in KEYNOTE-001
- PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx includes the proprietary Mouse Monoclonal Anti-PD-L1, Clone 22C3
- Clone 22C3 does not cross-react with human PD-L2 (Programmed Death Ligand 2) protein
- Clone 22C3 binds to PD-L1 on the cell membrane of tumor cells, immune cells, and cells of epithelial origin
Clinically validated and reproducible
- PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx provides reproducible results, without the extensive burden of validation that lab-developed tests require
- PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx includes the only validated scoring guidelines relevant for KEYTRUDA
Automated method for operational efficiency
- PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx is a standardized IHC assay with ready-to-use components for 50 tests in one kit
- Designed for use on Autostainer Link 48
- Results can be available within one working day
(1) Garon EB, Rizvi NA, Hui R, Leighl N, Balmanoukian AS, Eder JP, et al. Pembrolizumab for the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer. New Eng J Med 2015;372:2018-28.
Want to hear more about PD-L1 IHC 22C3?
Product details, specification sheet and safety data sheet (SDS).
For in vitro diagnostic use
PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx is a qualitative immunohistochemical assay using Monoclonal Mouse Anti-PD-L1, Clone 22C3 intended for use in the detection of PD-L1 protein in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tissue using EnVision FLEX visualization system on Autostainer Link 48. PD-L1 protein expression is determined by using Tumor Proportion Score (TPS), which is the percentage of viable tumor cells showing partial or complete membrane staining. The specimen should be considered PD-L1 positive if TPS ≥ 50% of the viable tumor cells exhibit membrane staining at any intensity.
PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx is indicated as an aid in identifying NSCLC patients for treatment with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab).