On this page:
- Agilent Supports University Research
- Research Partnerships with Agilent
- Agilent University Partnerships in the News
- Featured Collaborators
- Other Agilent Academic Links
Agilent Supports University Research
Agilent contributes measurement expertise, products and financial support to academic research in our fields of endeavor. Our connections with the academic research community build enduring partnerships with thought leaders, educate the next generation of employees and customers, inform our development efforts, and result in publications that define important applications of measurement technologies.
Research Partnerships with Agilent
Professional connections between faculty and Agilent research staff emerge in areas of overlapping interest through technical conferences, introductions, our academic outreach, and well targeted inquires to university relations or specific technical staff. Such connections are helpful in generating research proposals of mutual benefit. Agilent awards university grants semi-annually through a competitive process. Themes of particular interest include:
- Separation Sciences/Sample Prep
- Mass Spectrometry
- Genomics and Bioreagents
- Diagnostics and Pathology
- Emerging Technologies, Applications, and Other Topics
Proposals are submitted by Agilent technical staff, generated in partnership with university faculty, and are selected to:
- advance the proposed research;
- advance Agilent’s understanding of a core technology or application of importance to us;
- build strong, collaborative relationships including an active Agilent participant who will contribute technically and apply at Agilent what is learned;
- add value to the research program through Agilent expertise, products, and knowledge of problems that matter; and
- bring to Agilent new knowledge that illuminates our future.
To help uncover areas of mutual interest, Agilent visits universities when there are major institutional initiatives that align with our interests and we often arrange guest lectures when faculty are traveling near Agilents research sites, particularly at our largest such site in Santa Clara, California. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if such a visit will be of mutual value.
Agilent University Partnerships in the News
Other Agilent Academic Links
Agilent resources for support for academic customers
Resources for scientists in academia; literature library, technical support and education, and more.