Agilent provides local contributions to support nonprofit, non-governmental and educational organizations that focus on science education and programs that are "Inspiring Minds and Enriching Lives" in the communities where Agilent does business.
Agilent's local contributions program reinforces the company's diversity and inclusiveness goals, and supports organizations and programs that are open to all who wish to participate.
We are unable to fulfill donation requests from organizations or programs that preclude participation or involvement based on criteria such as race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
In addition, organizations and activities not funded through the Agilent community contribution process include:
- Public and private preschools; elementary, middle and high schools; community colleges, universities and professional schools.
- Nonprofit political organizations and agencies whose primary objective is advocacy
- Religious organizations (except for nonsectarian charitable programs with separate 501(c)(3) status whose delivery of social services is not discriminatory and does not promote a religious viewpoint)
- Private foundations, private-operating foundations and donor-advised funds
- Non-school-based youth or adult athletic teams
- Individual scouting troops (area scouting councils are eligible)
- Service clubs, social groups, fraternal and labor organizations
- Organizations whose mission or activities are inconsistent with Agilent's values or whose work is potentially damaging to our business, brand or industry
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, disability, marital status, medical condition, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran's status
Contact an Agilent Public Affairs manager regarding local contributions in your area.