Steps to creating a SureVector map:
- Select a bacterial origin of replication.
- Select a promoter or a promoter-tag fusion.
- Select a tag (skip this step if you selected a promoter-tag fusion).
- Select a bacterial selection marker.
- Select additional options for functionality in yeast or mammalian cells.
- Select mammalian or yeast selection marker.
- Supply your 5'-3' gene-of-interest in the sense strand direction (start codon to stop codon) by uploading a fastA file or pasting the sequence in the box.
- Click create, review your configuration and order the corresponding SureVector kits.
Making your gene-of-interest SureVector compatible:
If amplifying from an existing template,
Forward primer: 5'-GGTGGCGGAGGTTCTGGAGGCGGTGGAAGTatg-3'
Reverse primer: 3'-GTAAACCAAATCACATGTTATAGAGGAGCTC-5'
*Note that cleavage sites can be added before the start codon and/or after the stop codon, if desired.
Custom fragment or GOI (requires a SureVector kit)
Single SureVector construct, pre-assembled