Fast-Track your Evaluation of Alissa
Our hosted demo environment protects your data and eliminates the need for a dedicated server and legal paper-work-shaving weeks off of the time required to prepare your lab compared to traditional evaluations.
Guide to effective evaluation
Just Bring your Mouse
- Evaluate Alissa in our secure demo environment
- Our Field Application Scientists guide and partner with you every session
- Don't waste time trying to learn on your own
Make your Sessions Flexible
- Do one per week
- Double-up over a few days
- Do them all at once
The answers to know before you start:
- What does your lab want to accomplish in this evaluation?
- How will this improve your current workflow and reporting?
- Who is on your evaluating team?
- Are the schedules for the team members aligning for all the sessions?
What to expect:
Session 1 - Intro demo to Alissa
High level overview of Alissa and mapping to your lab's needs and areas of focus, such as exome, tumor, constitutional genetics, cancer, CNV/ SNPs? (30 min)
Session 2 - Tree-Building
Workshop to build a workflow from scratch. Designed to better understand your data annotation and filtering needs. Your sample .vcf file will be used to test the workflow and tree. (1hr)
Session 3 - Variant Review and Report
Hands-on process of running your samples through the tree built in the previous session to show the end upload. (2 to 4hrs)
Session 4 - Final Review (optional)
Q/A, exploration of Alissa components.