BioTek 405 TS Washer
BioTek 405 TS Washer
The patented Verify technology automatically checks for manifold tube blockages before a wash cycle, and Ultrasonic Advantage automatically cleans any blocked manifold tubes. These functions save time and eliminate frustration while ensuring successful results.
- Microplate Washers & Dispensers
Request a Quote
- Self-maintaining design with an ultrasonic bath prevents clogging and failure in the plate washer. The built-in, patented Ultrasonic Advantage allows the instrument to clean build up in the manifold tube automatically, without manual intervention.
- Hands-off, self-testing Verify technology eliminates tedious manual procedures using an ultrasonic probe to check dispense and aspirate performance. Test results are automatically displayed and indicate when tubes may require additional cleaning.
- Automated magnetic and filtration bead-based assays provide flexible operation in many applications. Variable wash steps and magnet accessories for biomagnetic separation workflows ensure high bead recovery. Vacuum filtration module is also available.
- Cell-friendly design for high-quality results with angled dispense tubes, highly adjustable dispense, and aspiration rate settings for cell-based assays. The gentle flow rates and side-wall dispensing position ensure the integrity of cell monolayers.
|Fluid Pump Type||
|Number of Reagents||
Agilent BioTek Ultrasonic Advantage
Poor microplate washer maintenance can lead to ELISA assay failure, system downtime, and increased costs. Unexpected clogging of the washer manifold tubes is the single largest contributor to failures, but cleaning can be a time consuming and labor intensive process.Learn More
Dual Action Manifold
Agilent BioTeks dual-action manifold design allows independent control and positioning of both the aspirate and dispense sections of the manifold, providing major benefits.Learn More
Agilent BioTek Verify Technology
Unobstructed fluid paths in liquid handling instruments are critical to the optimal performance of the instrument. Microplate washers are especially susceptible to partially or fully clogged dispense and aspirate tubes from salt and protein buildup, even when routine maintenance is performed.Learn More
- Key Literature
Download a product brochure or data sheet
- 23 Nov 2021
- 72.95 KB
- Application Notes
- White Papers
Customer Reviews for BioTek 405 TS Washer
Explore customer reviews of this product or write your own review