Your samples are precious and turnaround time is critical to the success of your organization. A sensitive, yet rugged instrument that provides day-in, day-out performance is cornerstone to your workflow. The NEW Agilent 6495B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS system is at the forefront of robustness, reliability and accuracy, which makes it a perfect option for many applications, including; peptide quantitation, food safety, environmental, clinical research and forensics.
• Agilent's most sensitive LC/TQ – up to attomole-zeptomole levels using iFunnel Technology
• Enhanced assay performance using efficient ion sampling and transmission
• Reliable and robust performance from enhanced ion optic lenses
• Efficient ion detection and quantification using high-energy conversion dynode and low-noise characteristics
• Gate Valve Technology – perform ion source maintenance without having to vent the instrument
• Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantification with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
Watch to learn more about Agilent's 6495B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
Click to download the brochure
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.