Agilent Technologies
Search: in
 |
Products & Services
| |
Industries
| |
Customer Center
| |
About Agilent
|
|
Registration
|
+
Corporate Report 2004
 
introduction

Life sciences and chemical analysis

2004 net revenue – $1.3 billion

Our life sciences and chemical analysis business provides application-focused solutions that include instruments, software, consumables and services that enable customers to identify, quantify and analyze the physical and biological properties of substances and products. We employed about 3,900 people worldwide as of Oct. 31, 2004 in this business.

Markets

Life science markets, which account for about 40 percent of revenue from this business, include the pharmaceutical analysis, gene expression and proteomics markets. Chemical analysis markets, which make up the other 60 percent of revenue, include the petrochemical, environmental, homeland security and forensics, and bioagriculture and food safety markets.

Product areas

Our seven key product categories include microarrays; microfluidics; gas chromatography; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; software and informatics products; and related consumables, reagents and services.



Privacy Statement  ·  Terms of Use  ·  Webmaster  ·  United States Home  ·  © Agilent 2000-2019