Video: Questions and Answers by Darlene Solomon, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Agilent Technologies offers 'Executive Perspectives' at ECEDHA 2012:
- What advice would you give professors for preparing their students to enter today's work force?
- Why does Agilent feel the Education community is a good market place for your test & measurement equipment?
- Agilent continues to grow its central research Lab while many other corporations have dramatically reduced or eliminated such entities; why do you think that is?
- What are some key attributes or skills you look for when hiring an Engineer into Agilent Technologies?
- How does Agilent Labs create an environment that tolerates failure and fosters innovation and fearlessness for researchers?
- Why do you think researchers trained in Electrical and Chemical Engineering and Physics, seem to cross the boundaries of disciplines most easily or often?
- Agilent Technologies and UC San Diego to Sponsor Lecture Series
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Dr. Joshua Rabinowitz's Research at Princeton University
- Agilent University Relations Director, Jack Wenstrand, explains how electrical and computer engineering contributes to biology and the life sciences at the ECEDHA
- Agilent Technologies, U.C. Berkeley Partner to Accelerate Student Learning in Engineering
- Agilent Technologies to Support National University of Singapore-Led Research Consortium to Identify, Map Lipid Levels in Healthy People
- Agilent Technologies and University of Arizona to Host Environmental Analysis Techniques Workshop
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Dr. Paul Watkins, Hamner-UNC Institute for Drug Safety Sciences
- Agilent Technologies Awards Grant for Translational Research in Cardiometabolic Disease