Agilent's relationships with suppliers are of great strategic importance. Common sense, good judgment, and the highest standards of integrity will be used in working with our suppliers. The results Agilent Technologies seeks will not occur from random sourcing or from selecting suppliers solely based on competitive quotations. It will result from making the correct selection of suppliers, and then working closely with them in specific areas to improve quality and productivity.
The basic strategy for establishing these "working relationships" is through the establishment of mutual performance expectations and measures, feeding back the results, initiating corrective actions to ensure continuous performance improvements, and over time, rewarding the best with the opportunity for more business through new R&D products and product transfers.
Detailed supplier resources can be found at :
- Agilent Standards of Business Conduct
- Agilent Counterfeit Electronic Components Prevention Policy
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program
- Environmental and Social Responsibility Expectations
- ERP Information
- OEM and Supplier Packaging Guidelines
- On-Site Contractor Requirements
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions for Suppliers
- Quality Requirements
- Supplier Diversity
- Supplier Performance Expectations
- Varian Acquisition FAQ
- Welcome to Agilent Varian supplier letter