Products and Services
Our product development processes include guidelines on the design for the environment
Agilent is dedicated to the environmental and food safety markets to provide new products, services and applications. Examples include but are not limited to collaboration with customers, agencies and researchers on topics such as the Gulf Coast oil spill, food safety, pesticide analysis and greenhouse gas analysis. [More on
Environmental Analysis and
The latest revision of Agilent General Specification for the Environment has included additional restriction of several substances compared to the previous version (e.g., several phthalates). More information about GSE can be found
Environmental Analysis - Ensuring Accurate and Faster Results
- In response to the Gulf Coast oil spill, Agilent scientists immediately began working with government agencies tasked in the monitoring of environmental and food samples. More on
Gulf Coast Oil Spill.
- Introduced two Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Analyzers for simultaneous analysis of methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), and nitrous oxide (N2O) in air samples. The analyzers also can be used for soil gas analysis or plant breathing studies, where the samples contain CH4, N2O, and CO2. Both analyzers easily can be expanded to determine sulfur hexafluoride (SF6). More on
Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Analyzers
- Solvent reduction for standard Liquid Chromatography (LC). Introduction of new standard LC series with higher pressure and faster cycle times reduces the amount of solvent consumed per run while keeping test performance at an optimum. Faster Chromatography solution that lead to shorter run times. Shorter run time means high-throughput labs now have higher capacity and can analyze more samples in less time. More samples in less time also means lower costs. More on
Faster Chromatography Solution.
Food Safety - From Farm to Fork
- Agilent introduced two Triple Quadrupole GC/MS Pesticide Analyzers, that are complete, factory-configured, highly sensitive and chemically tested systems to quickly identify a broad range of commonly analyzed pesticide residues. More on
New Triple Quadrupole GC/MS Pesticide Analyzers.
- Collaborated with National Center for Food Safety and Technology (NCFST) to develop new scientific methods for food testing, with the goal of solving a wide range of persistent problems facing global food supply chains. More on
Collaboration with National Center for Food Safety and Technology.
- Launched a system that speeds and simplifies the use of
DNA to identify fish species in food products, making this
highly-accurate technique feasible for routine verification
of seafood. More on
Agilent Fish Species Identification.
<< Environmental Results
Code of Conduct >>