A complete curriculum of learning solutions to help you realize the full potential of your Agilent lab instrumentation.Complimentary learning products available on Agilent University now:
- Fundamentals of Gas Chromatography – Four-part series
- Fundamentals of HPLC – Four-part series
- MassHunter Quantitative Analysis Report Customization Part I - The Essentials
- Tech Talk videos – (example: Intro to HPLC Separations, Understanding spilt injection, How does GC work? And several others)
Redeem your Campus Pass Credits
We teach the latest techniques and trends in laboratory operations, maintenance and workflow to help realize the full potential of the instruments in your laboratory. We tailor a wide range of learning options to the needs of your lab, helping optimize productivity on your new or existing equipment.Take a virtual tour of
Increase Tenure and Maximize Productivity
Investments in education improve laboratory staff productivity by enhancing skills necessary for routine procedures. Education leads to utilizing the full potential of instruments, as staff members gain knowledge and insights into the latest techniques. Well-educated staff members – taught by subject matter experts and certified trainers – are more dedicated to your organization and feel more confident in their accomplishments.
Our team of industry experts delivers a quality learning experience with a high degree of flexibility to fit the needs of your lab – in our classrooms, at your site or online:
- Classroom Training – Introductory level to in-depth, hands-on training for lab hardware or software.
- Customized On-Site Training – Effective learning environment designed to achieve operational excellence and employee development without the need to travel.
- Online – From foundation to expert offerings when and where you need it at your own pace
Investing for your Future
Assign education dollars now for future training. Prepay for credits, then use them for courses over the next 24 months – without having to choose specific dates, locations or topics.
- Simplifies budgeting
- Flexible planning
- Easy to track and redeem
- Automatic course reminders