Time of Change. Time of Opportunity.
We’re committed to helping you plan a smooth post-EGS transition by providing timely information on future milestones, instrument upgrades, financial solutions and lab service options that maximize your investment. We also provide additional support services to keep you ahead of the curve in managing your instrument throughout its life cycle, including:
- On-Demand support services provide support and service options to customers who want to budget for maintenance of their instrument without the constraints of a service agreement.
- Customer education, including e-seminars for customers who want to learn more about their equipment and buying options.
- Laboratory equipment relocation services to move existing instrumentation.
- Instrument life cycle consulting to assess efficiencies within your current laboratory and to plan for future purchases that fit your needs and budget.
* The Agilent Value Promise of 10-year useable lifetime with 7-year guaranteed support does not apply to Varian products or remarketed instrumentation. Contact your Agilent CrossLab representative for information regarding support options for these products.
More Time for Science in China
A multinational pharmaceutical company struggled to perform repair, maintenance and compliance procedures on its instruments while remaining focused on analytical development and testing. Most of the instruments—from multiple vendors—needed extensive qualification, while some instruments were sitting idle in need of repair. Consequently, compliance and repair activities were taking away from the primary goal of the lab – science.
To remedy the situation, Agilent CrossLab service engineers were trained and certified in the customer's compliance procedures. Agilent CrossLab then repaired the broken instruments and performed qualification on all of the instruments in lab. This freed up the company’s scientists to focus on science with an immediate return on the investment.
- Agilent CrossLab manages repair, maintenance and compliance across all instruments in the lab
- Agilent CrossLab service engineers qualify the instruments using the customer’s own procedures
- Scientists spend their time focused on the science in the lab and not on support
- Productivity has improved greatly resulting in better financial returns