For Grant Seekers
At the Agilent Technologies Foundation, we focus our grant-making activities on two areas: advancing university research in the biosciences and electronics, and on furthering interest and excellence in pre-university science.
Agilent focuses its philanthropy in communities where it has a major presence. The Foundation partners with national initiatives and local organizations around the world to provide grants that support the local community. Through this strategy, employees and the foundation develop partnerships with targeted, foundation-selected programs. This strategic focus enables us to have a greater impact in our communities.
To that end, we do not accept unsolicited grant requests or proposals.
In addition, the Agilent Technologies Foundation does not provide grants to support:
- Luncheons, dinners, and auctions
- Goodwill advertising
- Annual fund drives
- Endowment or capital improvement campaigns
- Projects seeking to influence elections or legislation
- Private foundations described under IRS Code Section 509(a)
- Organizations which promote or practice discrimination; or religious, fraternal or political organizations
The foundation generally does not provide direct grants for health and human services, environmental support, television/radio production costs, or to subsidize the creation of personal websites.
For more information on the Agilent Technologies Foundation, e-mail us at email@example.com.