Agilent Technologies to Demonstrate Products at EMC 2013
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 29, 2013
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that it will demonstrate some of its key products at EMC 2013, the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Aug. 5-9 at the Denver Convention Center (Booth 830), in Denver, Colo.
Agilent experts will demonstrate:
- Full-compliance CISPR, MIL-STD and DO-160 EMI measurements made with the Agilent N9038A MXE EMI receiver and pre-compliance measurements made with the N6141A EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers.
- Swept-tuned and real-time spectrum analysis up to 50GHz in one box, using the Agilent N9030A PXA signal analyzer with RTSA.
- Network and impedance measurements, using the Agilent E5061B-3L5 5-Hz to 3-GHz ENA network analyzer to address the needs of designers of electronic components and circuits, from LF to RF.
- RF and microwave handheld test tools, which include the HSA handheld spectrum analyzer (7/13.6/20 GHz) and the FieldFox NA/SA combination analyzer (4/6.5/9/14/18/26.5 GHz).
- DDR4 pre-layout DQ/DQS length matching, using Agilent EEsof EDA Advanced Design System and EMPro 3-D EM simulation software.
Heidi Barnes, technical expert, Agilent EEsof EDA, will present "Just How Good Is Your SI Simulator?" as part of the Global EMC and SI University series, Aug. 7.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Iris Ng, Asia