Agilent Technologies Enhances myAgilent Personalized Web Portal for Electronic Test to Save Time, Boost Convenience
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 25, 2013
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced enhancements to its myAgilent Web portal, providing a personalized online experience and quick, easy and timely access to the most relevant and useful electronic test and measurement product, service and support information.
The myAgilent enhancements provide several benefits:
- Single sign-on with one user name and password for easy access to multiple Agilent Web services.
- Easier management of Agilent Web capabilities and preferences via a single, combined user profile.
- Increased visibility and a seamless view into both product and service information with the integration of the Infoline Calibration and Repair Services Suite.
- New information and an enhanced layout of My Products provides an overview of owned models and serial numbers, warranty and calibration agreements and calibration status for owned products.
- Timely notification of the availability of the latest support materials on registered products, including application notes, drivers, firmware and software, service manuals, service notes, FAQs and discussion forum topics, is provided in My Support Updates.
- Relevant and timely product news, offers and promotions tailored to chosen product and application preferences is provided in My News.
"Our new myAgilent updates provide our customers with quick, easy and timely access to the information they need to better manage their products," said Neil Martin, e-business manager for Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group. "With greater integration with Infoline, they have access to all essential product and service information in one place, providing them with a streamlined and easy way to complete tasks."
To experience the new capabilities and to register, go to www.agilent.com/find/myAgilent.
For images of myAgilent, see www.agilent.com/find/myAgilent_images.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Iris Ng, Asia