Agilent Technologies Introduces New Oscilloscope Options to Provide More Performance at Lower Cost
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 3, 2013
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced enhancements to its InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes that provide more performance at a lower cost, making them ideal for educational institutions, manufacturing test environments and R&D benches.
When the InfiniiVision 2000 and 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes were introduced in February 2011, they incorporated breakthrough technology that allowed advanced capabilities at an affordable price. The new capabilities for the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series bring more memory-up to 1 M per channel-and a variety of low-cost serial decoding options for computer and embedded systems designers, as well as automotive and aerospace manufacturers.
Agilent has launched the new upgrades with a bonus of a five-year factory warranty (two years longer than the previous warranty).
"The breakthrough technologies and advanced capabilities in the 2000 X-Series give our customers a way to make excellent oscilloscope measurements affordably," said Jay Alexander, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Oscilloscope Products Division. "The additional memory and serial decoding options for the 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes now give customers with highly constrained budgets even more flexibility to get their jobs done faster. And the extended factory warranty further reduces their cost of ownership."
The Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X- Series offers bandwidths from 70 MHz to 200 MHz and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and infrequent events.
Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes enable engineers and technicians to:
- See more of their signal more of the time: InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class and an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which supplies twice the viewing area of other popular scopes.
- Do more with the power of five instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, an optional integrated function generator, a digital voltmeter, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis.
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options and a standard five-year warranty: The InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) oscilloscope in its class, so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capabilities as their performance needs evolve. Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Segmented memory for analysis of laser pulses, radar bursts and serial packets.
- Hardware-accelerated mask testing to quickly perform pass/fail analysis using known good waveforms.
- Hardware-accelerated serial decoding and triggering for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2S, and RS-232.
- Deeper memory, up to 1 M per channel.
Electronic design and test teams in the computer, communications, semiconductor, aerospace, defense, automotive and wireless industries, among others, continue to produce increasingly sophisticated hardware. Engineers and technicians use oscilloscopes as their primary tools to test and debug those designs. In addition, educators need affordable, industry-grade oscilloscopes to help prepare the next generation of engineers for success.
Additional information on Agilent's new InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes and the company's complete line of oscilloscopes is available at www.agilent.com/find/InfiniiVisionX-Series. Product images are available at www.agilent.com/find/InfiniiVisionX-Series_images.
Agilent's complete portfolio of oscilloscopes is available in a variety of form factors, from 20 MHz to 90 GHz, offering industry-leading specifications and powerful applications.
U.S. Pricing and Availability
Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes are available today at the following prices:
|Model||Scope bandwidth||Scope ch.||Logic ch.||Price|
|DSOX2MEMUP||1-M memory upgrade||$200|
|DSOX2EMBD||Embedded serial triggering and anaylsis (I2C and SPI)||$500|
|DSOX2AUTO||Automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN and LIN)||$500|
|DSOX2COMP||Computer serial triggering and analysis (RS232/422/485/UART)||$500|
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Iris Ng, Asia