SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 4, 2010
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced it will demonstrate the latest LTE test application solutions at the LTE World Summit 2010, May 17 - 19, in Amsterdam, at the Hotel Okura, Booth 30. Agilent will showcase design-automation tools and flexible instrumentation solutions used in the early LTE R&D design of components, base-station equipment and mobile devices.
Agilent will showcase:
- System-level design and verification products. Used for 3GPP LTE physical layer (PHY) design, these products provide predictive and algorithmic references for the SystemVue platform and are consistent with the LTE v.8.9.0 (December 2009) standard. These products also include new digital pre-distortion and MIMO channel modeling products.
- N9030A PXA Signal Analyzer. This analyzer delivers up to 140 MHz analysis bandwidth and up to 75 dB of spurious-free dynamic range with typical flatness of 0.4 dB. The PXA is an ideal solution for customers transitioning from 3G to 4G and beyond. LTE Advanced, one of the standards candidates for true 4G mobile broadband systems, will extend LTE to a bandwidth of up to 100 MHz.
- 89600 Vector Signal Analysis (VSA) software. The VSA software provides advanced general-purpose and standards-based tools for evaluating and troubleshooting signal spectrum, modulation and time characteristics. The VSA, when configured with the LTE FDD and TDD options and combined with the PXA signal analyzer, can analyze all of the LTE bandwidths, and all of the uplink and downlink channels and signals, in compliance with the December 2009 release of the 3GPP LTE standard (v.8.9.0). In addition, the 89600 VSA LTE application is the only software in the industry that supports channel decoding.
- Advanced measurement applications for the X-Series signal analyzers. These applications are used to test a variety of signal standards in cellular communication and digital video. Signal standards include LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, DVB-T/H and ISDB-T.
- RF signal generation and analysis solutions for 2G-4G. These solutions feature best-in-class signal generation using the Agilent MXG signal generator and PXB baseband generator and channel emulator for real-time LTE eNB receiver testing and MIMO receiver implementation.
- MIPI X-Domain Test Solution. A comprehensive MIPI test solution for wireless and imaging applications that includes cross-domain DigRF stimulus and analysis with Agilent's RDX, Signal Studio software and VSA software. This test solution delivers physical and functional validation, characterization, and conformance and compliance tests from packet to pixels.
Agilent has a wide range of hardware platforms and software solutions that address the complex technical issues inherent in wireless communications. Additional information on Agilent's LTE test solutions can be found at www.agilent.com/find/LTE.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 16,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Iris Ng, Asia