Agilent Technologies to Demonstrate WiMAX(tm) Test Solutions at 2008 Asia WIMAX Forum(r) Congress
SINGAPORE, WiMAX Forum Congress, April 9, 2008
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will demonstrate its full range portfolio of WiMAX test solutions April 9-10 at the Suntec Convention Center, Booth 34. Agilent's test solutions address the WiMAX test requirements in design verification, pre-conformance, conformance, network deployment and service assurance. These test solutions enable engineers and managers in R&D, manufacturing and service networks to create and advance WiMAX-based communications.
"Our line-up of leading-edge, performance-based systems demonstrates our wide offering of WiMAX test solutions that are enabling a successful WiMAX marketplace deployment," said C. J. Meurell, European Operations general manager of Agilent's WiMAX and WLAN one-box-tester products. "Agilent's participation in the WiMAX Forum Congress reinforces our commitment to the success of WiMAX. Our leadership and dedication to meet the needs and issues not fully addressed by other test solutions on the market will empower today's engineers to create a new range of WiMAX-based communication possibilities."
Agilent's demonstrations at the Congress include:
- The Agilent N5182A MXG vector signal generator, ideal for R&D, design validation and manufacturing of components such as base station MCPAs (multi-carrier power amplifiers) and receivers for communications systems. The accompanying N7615B Signal Studio for WiMAX supports many new capabilities for Wave 2 testing. They will be used with Agilent's 89600S VXI-Based Vector Signal Analyzer with two RF channels and 89601A vector signal analysis software to show signal generation and analysis capabilities for 2x2 Wave 2 MIMO testing.
- The Agilent N8300A Wireless Networking Test Set, which provides fast, accurate measurements optimized for Wave 2 Mobile WiMAX Manufacturing Test.
- Wave 2 MIMO testing capability, featuring Agilent's E6651A one-box WiMAX tester, will include protocol and pre-RCT conformance test, radiated performance test, end-to-end data transfer, and network entry/data connection.
- Agilent's Advanced Design System EDA software with the Mobile WiMAX library, which helps wireless systems designers and verification engineers speed development of communications products for broadband wireless access applications.
- Agilent's WiMAX Drive Test system, which enables end-to-end troubleshooting and optimizes WiMAX networks with a comprehensive and flexible solution. It offers real-time collection and display of data for triple play networks (voice, video and data), it enables device measurements, PHY states, server details, cell states, network status, WiMAX MAC protocol messages and voice/video Quality of Experience (QOE).
Agilent in WiMAX
A Principal Member of the WiMAX Forum (www.wimaxforum.org), Agilent Technologies is an active participant in this organization. As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, Agilent continues to be at the forefront of this emerging market, offering WiMAX design and test solutions that span the entire technology lifecycle -- R&D, design verification and pre-conformance, conformance, manufacturing through network deployment, and service assurance. Information about Agilent's WiMAX design and test solutions can be found at www.agilent.com/find/wimax.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2007. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
"WiMAX," "Fixed WiMAX," "Mobile WiMAX," "WiMAX Forum," the WiMAX Forum logo, "WiMAX Forum Certified," and the WiMAX Forum Certified logo are trademarks of the WiMAX Forum. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
+65 6215 8250